In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews… herself! As the finale of Season 1, Brit hops on the mic solocast style and answers the questions she usually asks all of her guests! Learn how Brit earns her living, how she quit her job to start her own company, and what makes it all tick now that there’s a podcast and community thrown in the mix!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Not a huge fan of solocasts
- Who Brit serves through her online marketing agency
- Spoiler alert! Brit doesn’t have a degree in marketing
- Finding a love for marketing in her corporate job
- Leaning in to marketing, her obsession
- Learning from podcasts
- How a speaking opportunity changed everything
- Straight up, quitting her job August 26, 2016
- How Brit got her first client through word of mouth
- Knowing from within that you’re just going to make it work
- Getting super clear on who your ideal client is throughout your first year of business
- Facebook Groups are where Brit’s earning her best referrals and new clients
- Finding what just lights you up!
- Asking questions now around how she can serve the Marketing in Yoga Pants community at an even higher level
- Why Brit created Marketing in Yoga Pants
- What Brit would tell herself a year ago, as she was just starting her business
“I want that girl on her couch to know how proud of her I am.”
“I don’t know how life could get better if you have the opportunity to figure out that next step.”